Tuesday 10 May 2016

Men should act better than this.

Chai, women have really suffered in the hands of men o. I was at Ecobank this afternoon to withdraw Some money from the ATM. There was this woman who put her baby on her back, the baby should be around 3-5months. The ATM was very slow, while people were waiting under the hot sun complaining. The next thing I heard from a man on the queue was 'All these useless Nigerian women who don't even know how to take care of children. An oyibo woman cannot behave like this'. As he said this, everyone turned towards his direction. You need too see the wicked stare I gave to him. Thinking he was through with his unreasonable talk, he continued saying' this is why most men abscond from their homes because of these useless Nigerian women that are never submissive'. I couldn't control myself anylonger, so I said 'Sir, if Nigerian women are useless, are your sisters and mother inclusive'. People who were present there started laughing and said 'Madam, you asked a good question'. The man couldn't answer me, he just looked away..lol. May God save women from the hands of wicked men.

No comments:

Post a Comment